INTERIOR FINISHES PACKAGE
INTERIOR DESIGN FEE STARTING FROM $1600
*DESIGN MANAGEMENT FEES ARE PRICED PER PROJECT, EXCLUSIVE OF THE INTERIOR DESIGN FEE.
Not only will you receive the best in designs, you will have access to the latest products and finishes on the market.
This set Interior Design Package is inclusive of the following:
Items that are included for selection in this package are as follows:
• General floor coverings (tiles, carpet, timber)
• General internal paint colours
• Feature internal wall coverings (wallpaper, timber cladding, tiles)
• Advice for window furnishings (curtains and blinds) – we will provide you with ideas as to what style of window treatments, type of fabric, fabric colours will look best. You can then take our ideas to a window furnishing supplier who can provide you with a quote.
Our recommended provider is Barnes Interiors. For an additional $800 we can arrange an in-home measure and quote (30 minutes allowed for this), as well as accompany you to Barnes Interiors to help select your window furnishing fabrics (up to one hour allowed for this meeting).
• Internal fabric selections for any existing furniture pieces that can be reupholstered
• Selection of cornices, skirting boards and architraves
• Selection of door hardware
• Advice on staircase design and finish (concept images provided, staircase manufacturer to provide engineered drawings)
*Note: If you are adding this Finishes Package onto multiple Interior Design Packages (or within our Full Home Interior Design Package), we will make all of your selections for ALL rooms within the one selections meeting. This allows us to create a harmonious feel throughout your home. Depending on the number of packages, we may allow up to one full day for selections.
If you opt for this package without the attachment of a Interior Design Package the following process will take place:
In our first meeting, our Interior Designers will come out to your project space / home. Here we will document and measure the areas that can be worked with as required. If you are building a new home, we will meet over coffee at our interior Design Studio.
This first meeting is all about us finding out exactly what you are looking for. Your brief is an important starting point. In saying that, you don’t need to know every single detail, but if you’ve seen things that you like, or have photographs, this is the best time to share them.
We will discuss your costing estimations and time frame considerations.
Based on your brief from our first meeting, our Interior Designers will put together a selection of samples we believe will best suit your home and match the look you are after. These will include paint colours, feature wallpapers and floor coverings etc.
This second meeting (held at our interior Design Studio), will present you with our selections in person. You will then be emailed a final pdf copy of your selections which you can give to your builder for pricing.
Note: If this package is part of our Full Home Interior Design Package, all custom made items will be quoted and presented in our final meeting.
Examples shown below do not indicate product names, description or costs due to client confidentiality. Each example is custom designed for our individual client.